FeOSMusic is a music player developed by Tomwi for FeOS.
- Seeking and pausing
- Built-in visualizers (Press X to switch from the one to the other)
- Several modes (Enable them by pressing the filter icon (up-right corner):
- Repeat current directory
- Support for closing your DS and continue to play (headphones only)
- Support for codec modules, this means that one can add support for a certain codec without (re)compiling FeOSMusic
- Support for filtering(experimental, enable it by pressing the icon in the filebrowser and select them with select). FeOSMusic comes bundled with a simple lowpass filter and the "b0rklter" (adjust your volume for this one, it doesn't sound pretty nice;D)
At the moment FeOSMusic comes bundled with codec modules for the following codecs:
- AAC (raw and in mp4 containers)
How to "Install"
important: To run FeOSMusic, you should have compiled/downloaded FeOS first!
To install FeOSMusic you can choose between:
- Compiling FeOSMusic (source, please read the README)
- Downloading the required binaries(see the INSTALL document for instructions)
To run FeOSMusic you should type FeOSMusic in the command line